St. Catharines Art Association
Dear SCAA Members,
We have a new website! Please take a few moments to look through the different headings. It's all very exciting...more to come in the near future! A huge thank you to Andrew and Marvyn Rivett and Robin Nisbet for all their hard work with the website. And to Tom Bacolini for his years of service as webmaster.
Please keep the following in mind:
• Wednesday, September 14 is the deadline to register for the Fall for Art Show and Sale
• Tuesday, September 27 is the first meeting back after the summer break-- please note: the start time for the meeting is 7 p.m.!
: membership dues ($30) can be paid optional photo gallery ($10)
: please consider mailing in your application, or paying via etransfer to avoid the line-up during the meeting
: the Fall for Art money can be paid--please make out separate cheques
: it's critique night--bring a piece or two of your art
• Thursday, September 29 is drop off/set up at Silver Spire Church--1 p.m.-6 p.m.
: you will receive your art label cards
: you will set up your own paintings on the boards
: you will have an opportunity to pay if you have not done so yet
: sign up for your sit time--or pay the $10 opt-out fee
• Friday, September 30 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Saturday, October 1 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.) and Sunday, October 2 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.) is the Fall for Art Show and Sale
: please remove your art on Sunday between 4 p.m.-5 p.m.
• Saturday, October 1st is the SCAA Art & Culture Experience
: visit members of the SCAA at their activity stations or, better yet, volunteer some time to help out with this exciting new event we have planned! Thanks to the generosity of the City of St. Catharines and their commitment for Cultural Funding we are able to be a part of Ontario's Culture Days for the first time. This is a prime chance for you to engage with visitors and get them excited about your work.
The St Catharines Art Association is a non-profit organization, entirely self-supporting created to unite both professional and amature artists alike in St Catharines and surrounding area.