The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre is now accepting applications for participation in Artful Treasures at our annual juried, craft show and sale:
Friday, December 4, 1 pm to 4 pm
Saturday, December 5, 10 am to 4 pm
Sunday, December 6, 2020, 10 am to 4 pm
This opportunity is available for professional artists who will exhibit a wide range of original, hand-crafted works. The focus for Artful Treasures is to highlight items that can be purchased as great gifts for the holidays.
New this year is our virtual online show. If your application is accepted then you will automatically be entered into the virtual show, otherwise, you can opt just to be in the virtual show. We welcome returning artists and look forward to showcasing new artists.
There are 2 ways you can participate:-
1) LIVE SHOW AND VIRTUAL ONLINE SHOW:
12 spaces at $200 (including $20 admin fee)
2) VIRTUAL ONLINE SHOW ONLY:
100 spaces at $100 (including $20 admin fee).
The online Artful Treasures show will be online from November 20 - December 6, 2020. The live show will take place Friday, Dec. 4 to Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020.
All sales will be handled by vendors. The Niagara Pumphouse Arts Centre website will link to vendors' websites and/or social media pages to deal with sales requests and questions.
- Application deadline: September 15, 2020
- Applicants must upload a minimum of 5 high-resolution images for promotional material. These images will be used for the online show and should show as many items as possible. You can group similar items together (like jewellery).
- All applicants must pay $20 (non-refundable) administrative fee to apply.
- All applications will be reviewed.
- Upon acceptance, payment will be required. Options will then be sent to you by email.
- Accepted artists will be notified by email on September 30, 2020.