Dear SCAA Members,
Each month you will receive an e-blast and then the Newsletter later in the month. This e-blast is to give you a heads up and the Newsletter will act as a reminder. Please take a moment to read and consider the following:
1. SCAA BUS TRIP: May 28--Georgia O'Keeffe exhibit!--(only North American stop!) at the AGO and dinner at the Astoria Restaurant--$110.00 members and $120.00 non-members. Meet in the Fairview Mall parking lot, in front of Chapters.
Please contact Sueda Akkor at 905-401-0209 or email@example.com.
2. MEMBERSHIP SURVEY--Attached to the E-blast email you will find a Membership Survey. You have the option of filling in your name or not. Also, you will have a few other options:
a) complete it-- electronically on your computer - select reply to the email, answer the questions then select send to submit your survey
c) complete it--on paper--we will have surveys available at the April and May
meetings or click the link below to download and print a copy
c) do not complete--this survey, of course, is voluntary
The results will be compiled for and presented at the June SCAA meeting.
3. 50/50 MEETING DRAW--will replace the Raffle Draw at the Monthly Meetings
new prices: $2.00 for 1 ticket and $5.00 for 3 tickets
all proceeds will go towards the Scholarship Fund for the eight publicly-funded secondary schools in St. Catharines
4. Voluntary Involvement Opportunities--(Volunteer Avant "Guard"/Garde!)
We could use some help at the Monthly Meetings. We are looking for 3-4 people to:
a) be door greeters--from 6:30 p.m. until the meeting starts at 7:15 p.m.
b) be assistants for Ari Harper--selling 50/50 tickets and signing in
5. ART CARDS: thank you to each of you who donated cards; we currently have a very nice selection and will not need anymore until next year.
6. ART MARKETPLACE: Tuesday, June 27th Meeting--6:45 pm-7:15 p.m.
If you have any extra (new or gently used) brushes, paper, canvas, paints, books, etc. art materials, you can bring them to the June 27th meeting--you can either swap or sell items to other members. If you want, you can send Robin Nisbet the details of your items to have posted in the Newsletter--by June 21st.
Feedback or questions? Please contact Deedee Alexandre at 905-732-4782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.