Artists are invited to submit their artwork for this popular event.
See downloadable poster below for all the information.
• New or existing artwork in any medium.
• Must be the original work of the artist submitting.
• Artists may submit up to five entries for the poet to choose from.
• There is no entrance fee charge for the artist.
• Notification of piece chosen will be mid March 2020.
• Once chosen the piece of artwork must remain available to show
at the event.
• Artwork can be sold at the event and all sales are handled by the
artist. There is no commission or charge for the artist to enter this
• Works selected must be brought to the event by the artist along
with a full-size easel or other method of presenting it that day.
• Poets and writers of prose are restricted to 1,000 words / one
page to be read when presenting the artwork that day. Written
work deemed inappropriate will not be admitted.
This is a joint collaboration of The Canadian Authors Association Niagara
and the St. Catharines Public Library to raise awareness of the poets,
writers and artists.